CareersWe are now seeking qualified and enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
1) GUEST SERVICE AGENT
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains friendly, neat and pleasant image to guests.
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their request.
- Respond promptly and tactfully to guests complaints.
- Sell, register and assign rooms to guests, ensure that registration cards are properly filled up. Check-out departing guest based on the SOP set by the company.
- Check-in hotel guests and confirm payment method.
- Responsible for a cash float throughout your shift and ensuring it balances correctly at the end of shift.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by immediate Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management or equivalent. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skills with fluency in spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Additional foreign language skill will be an added advantage.
- Preferably with at least 1 year working experience in hospitality industry.
- Willing to work on shift, weekends and public holidays.
- Responsible, meticulous and possess good working attitude
- Candidates must be willing to work in Bukit Bintang area.