The Kuala Lumpur Journal is a stylish boutique hotel in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur city centre. Designed with an inviting relaxed vibe where nostalgia meets industrial chic, we're centrally located in the city's main shopping and entertainment district of Bukit Bintang.
Just minutes away from the Changkat neighbourhood - the hub of KL nightlife with its thriving bar culture and KL's foodie mecca, Jalan Alor.
- 20m Salted water outdoor Swimming Pool
- Room service
- Poolside bar
- Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
- Buffet breakfast w ala-carte choices (ala-carte included in buffet)
- Gymnasium (treadmill, elliptical trainer, rowing machine, free weights and bench)
- Airport transportation (chargeable, upon request)
- Computer workstation with Internet Access and printing facilities (complimentary)
- Conference Facilities
- Laundry Service
- Meeting studios
- Multilingual Staff (English, Chinese, Bahasa, Tamil)
- Non-smoking hotel
- Free basement car-parking for in-house guest (1 car per room)
- Wheelchair Access
The Kuala Lumpur Journal
Owned by Beremi Holdings Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 91409-V)
No. 30, Jalan Beremi,Off Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50200 Kuala Lumpur.