The Kuala Lumpur Journal is a stylish boutique hotel in KL, situated in the city centre of Bukit Bintang. Designed with an inviting relaxed vibe where nostalgia meets industrial chic, we're centrally located in the city's main shopping and entertainment district of Bukit Bintang.
Just minutes away from the Changkat neighbourhood - the hub of KL nightlife with its thriving bar culture and KL's foodie mecca, Jalan Alor.
- 15m outdoor Swimming Pool
- The Swimming Club Poolside Bar
- Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
- Gymnasium (treadmill, elliptical trainer, rowing machine, free weights and bench)
- Conference Facilities
- Meeting Studios
- Multilingual Staff (English, Chinese, Bahasa)
- Non-smoking Hotel
- Wheelchair Access
- Parking Rate for Hotel Guests at MYR10 for multiple entry per vehicle.
30, Jalan Beremi, Bukit Bintang,
50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Amadeus Hospitality: WV