17 June 2020
The Kuala Lumpur Journal places the highest priority on the health and well-being of our guests and staff. We are closely monitoring guidance related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Malaysian Government, the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health agencies. As the authorities and health agencies share more information on safe travel in Malaysia, we will update our policies and procedures accordingly.
Health & Safety Measures
Click HERE to see the measures we practice to prevent the spread of COVID-19, ensuring a worry-free stay with us.
Flexible Booking Policies
Understanding that flexibility during these times is important, we have made updates to our reservation policies, as follows:
For all pre-paid bookings via our website:
- Bookings with stay dates during MCO & CMCO period, will automatically be cancelled and any prepaid payments refunded. Alternatively, should you wish to change your booking to a future date, please message us HERE.
- Any bookings for stays on or before 30th September 2020
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: may be cancelled 1 day prior to arrival date without penalties EXCEPT for Early Bird 30 days, Early Bird 90 days and Package offers. Alternatively, should you wish to change your booking to a future date, please message us HERE.
- Flexible Change of Stay Dates:may be re-booked for a future stay one year from original stay date. Room Rates booked for original booking will apply for future check in dates without any additional surcharge. However, re-bookings are subject to availability of rooms. Message us HERE to change your booking date.
- Any bookings for stays 1 October 2020 onwards, the existing terms & conditions for the respective offer will apply.
For all bookings via Online Travel Agents (OTA), cancellation and modification requests will follow their respective policies. We advise you to contact the OTA directly.For further questions regarding your upcoming reservations, please message us HERE.
These are extraordinary times that we all find ourselves in and we have absolute faith the global community will pull together to overcome this challenge. We wish you the best of health and hope to see you soon in the near future.
Till then, Eat Well, Stay Home!